Utility & Zoning Application Payments

Payments can be made in-person or via payment drop boxes at City Hall.  The City accepts cash, checks, and credit cards in person at City Hall.

The City of Munising now accepts credit and debit card payments through our online BS&A module. Payments can be made with a major credit, debit or prepaid debit card, including: